plotcombn() prints a useful message if data contains no missing values (#26)
stringsAsFactors = TRUE for upcoming R 4.0.0
- rownames are suppressed when printing output of calcmissing()
Release date: 25 February 2020
- Minor changes to pass CRAN checks
- Improved documentation
- Suppress printing of rownames in
calcmissing() (but keep Total)
Release date: 27 October 2017
- Add LICENCE
- Fix bug in label orders in subsetted barplots
Release date: 06 June 2017
- Comment functions
- Pass CRAN checks
Release date: 19 November 2016
- Fix subsetting (slot 2) bug where numeric to categorical conversion had the wrong level ordering
Release date: 22 January 2016
- Mostly just changes to the
NAMESPACE, which involved renaming of some functions.
Release date: 26 November 2015
- fix a bug where bar plot labels were printed alphabetically instead
of in the order the bars themselves were drawn.
Release date: 19 October 2015
iNZightPlots from imports, as this was causing installation issues
Release date: 10 October 2015
- fix a bug that gave an "Inverse" error message
Release date: 26 May 2015
- the new version of iNZightMR uses the latest iNZightPlots (>2.0) instead of its own
No user-level changes, however released to coincide with major update of iNZightVIT.
First release of new package.
Contains multiple response subset used for the