- remove ggsfextra from Imports
- fix handling of colour by and join points (simultaneously)
- pass subset and size-by information through to plot title
- move the
geom_sparkline function from the
ggsfextra package into
- replace the
ggsfextra by the
geom_sf_text function now included in
Release date: 13 August 2019
Release date: 30 April 2019
- Remove grouped variable from summarise_at to fix map joining bug
Release date: 03 December 2018
- fix bug where Shiny graphics device would plot white background
Release date: 15 November 2018
- Replaced Google Maps with Stamen Maps due to the former no longer offering free maps
Release date: 13 September 2018
- Add example datasets to package
- Change "opacity" labels to "transparency"
- Overall transparency slider now always visible
Release date: 14 August 2018
Massive overhaul of the mapping module, using ggplot2 and sf packages.
- Ability to map data to arbitrary shapefiles and plot variables using filled regions or centroids
- For spatial time series data: plot animated maps over time, overlay small line plots on regions or aggregate values
- Retrieve the code used for these maps
- Add most point appearance options from regular iNZightPlots scatterplots into iNZightMaps coordinate maps
Release date: 10 April 2017
- fix bug where difference in range approx 0 but not quite
Release date: 19 November 2016
- fix up an issue where longitude value range was too large at 0 and +-180
Release date: 30 September 2016
- pass the current environment to
Release date: 11 July, 2016
- Integrated all graphics with the iNZightPlots package
- Faster drawing of maps, and include subset-by variables
- Add shape methods for colouring regions of a map
Release date: 24 February, 2016
- Plot geographical data on a map with the simplest of commands.
- Uses iNZightPlots for the base layouts, and only modifies the internal plots.
- Can currently handle coordinate and country data.